No Due Date
a discussion post
1. Respond to the following in a Primary Post of at least 200 words.
How did World War I affect the home front? Explain the ways that the government sought to control industrial output and public opinion.
2. Post your Primary Post to the discussion.
3. Review your classmates' Primary Posts.
4. Thoughtfully respond to a minimum of two classmates with 100 word Secondary Posts each.
5. Be sure to cite all sources (if used).
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.